Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's really ok
Really
I haven't felt like he was my bf in so long
Because he was so seldom here
And never here for me
I am hurt, wondering what I did
Why I deserve someone treating me so shitty
I never asked for it
Never wanted to be the other woman
Yet it's happened
Twice
Again
Why??

Less hurt than disgusted though
I wonder how someone can live their life that way
And how anyone can put up with it
If I knew one of my friends was like that
Poof
Gone
See ya

I don't make friends with trash
I leave it in a trash bag
At the bottom of my stairs
And take it to the bin
A few months later
'Cause I'm lazy like that

SIX FLIGHTS OF STAIRS!!!

Anyways. I'm going to move on.
Keep on truckin'
Maybe find someone who DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND
And DOESN'T LIE
Good luck, eh?

More baggage for the trip
More fodder for the new blog WHICH YOU MUST BOOKMARK

No comments: